Public Engagement

  • The Schools of Public Engagement offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates. Use the dynamic tool below to learn more about the academic programs, or search the university course catalog. If you're interested in taking one or more courses for personal interest, professional development, or transfer credit without applying for admission to an academic program, browse the continuing education catalogs.